Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lulu Guiness and Maclaren Parasol !

I am selling this Lulu Guiness and Maclaren Parasaol. I bought this for my special edition Lulu Guiness Quest Maclaren buggy however my daughter no longer uses the buggy. It is a special edition which I bought direct from MacLaren and originally paid 38 for the Parasol alone. As it was special edition you will not see many of these around. It is Black with White Roses on and also detaches from the clip to go on the buggy making it fold into 2 parts. It comes with a little bag which is also Black with White Roses and has the Lulu Guiness logo on the holder. It is immaculate condfition and will clip to any buggy and I have even clipped it onto my Mothercare pram. (It has adjustable clip to clip to most prams) I am also sellling this on ebay therefore I am not able to guarentee that I have this. If you have any queries please let me know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular